A cloudburst is an extreme amount of precipitation, sometimes with hail and thunder, which normally lasts no longer than a few minutes but is capable of creating flood conditions. Colloquially, the term cloudburst may be used to describe any sudden Read more…
- Somalia desert is the only desert lying closest to the equator and on the eastern side of the deserts. How is it possible?
- How does the shale oil boom in the US affect geopolitics in the Mid-East?
- What are the characteristics of East African Rift Valley and how it is formed? What is the impact of the fault in the Rift Valley?
- What are some tips to write a good answer in the UPSC Mains exam?
- What is the significance of an interview for selection of candidates in the Civil Services?
- Climate Change
- Defence & Tactial Warfare
- Earth Sciences
- Guidance for UPSC
- History & culture
- International relations & Geoplotics
- Sports & Cricket
- Work & Living Culture
- World History